ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs automation equipment in respective areas of expertise, e.g., Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, or Software Application.
- Works closely with Business unit Manager to meet project time line and within budget.
- Seek information from the Functional team to reviews, understands and interprets requirements/specification accurately for integration into design of equipment.
- Ensures design for manufacturability and perform risk analysis.
- Acts as liaison with internal and/or external Assemblers/manufacturer of equipment to ensure all parts are manufactured to the design.
- Ensures all engineering times are logged into tracking system correspondent to the projects.
- Liaison with external Automation supplier the customize machine design drawings and user operation & Maintenance manual.
- Require to perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical/electronics/electrical/software application engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of EMS industries.
- Advanced knowledge of automation equipment assembly and installation.
- Knowledge of Project management.
Education & Experience requirements
- B.Sc. in Mechanical or Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5- 7 years experiences in automation equipment design and installation.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.