- Planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating marketing programs towards building customer loyalty
- Coordinating with the merchandising team to keep track of the display and signboard in showroom/dealer shop
- Organizing and implementing events such as seminars, exhibition, etc.
- Coordinating with the design team to utilize the promotional materials and follow the brand awareness guidelines
- Managing the production of marketing collaterals
- Liaison with media and publishers as required.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trend to bring forward market intelligence
- Ensuring all marketing efforts is in compliance with core values – Global Mindset, Leadership, Teamwork, Passion, Integrity, Learn and Innovate.
- Preparing the relevant reports for the sales and marketing managers.
- University Degree. Marketing/Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Marketing and Sales. Experience in building material industry is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good computer skill
- Good teamwork attitude.
- Fluent in spoken and written in English and Vietnamese.
- Able to go on business trips