Job Role Summary
The Learning and Organizational Development Associate Director is responsible for developing strategic learning and organizational development programs for the Corporation that support key business initiatives and build department and individuals’ capability to fulfill the Cooperative mission.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Create and maintain learning and development programs for the organization for leadership team, employees and future leaders (MYEs), including instructional design, facilitation and effectiveness.
- Establish standard methodologies and templates for audience analysis, needs assessment and performance analysis.
- Collaborate across the Talent Development and other HR teams in planning, designing and executing talent solutions/programs.
- Implement an evaluation strategy and provide program effectiveness data to leaders and partners
- Partner with leadership team/ HRBPs and other functional partners to communicate learning and development initiatives and expectations.
- Ensure that training objectives are aligned with business strategies and are consistently executed
- Consult with HRBPs and internal clients to identify development needs and manage work to address and deliver against those needs.
- Plan and manage training development (both functional and soft skills), delivery, and assessment of value added learning and development opportunities.
- Acts as training contact for managers and associates, to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Participate in development, modification and support of core HR processes and tools, such as performance management, succession planning, etc.
- Other projects as assigned by BODs
- Manage the Company annual employee engagement to lead the full-life cycle of the survey and supporting the HRBPs and the leadership team in their use of the results; focus will be on administration and reporting strategy, communication/change management and overall stakeholder management.
- Develop partnership with the leadership team and HR Business Partners to ensure best-practice sharing and integration across the organization.
- Support analysis, understanding and action planning.
- Support organizational design and change management needs within the organization, developing strategies and partnering to facilitate critical discussions and decisions that relate to people.
- Provide change management services to other client groups (Client and M&A) as needed to plan and support large change efforts.
- Project manage large scale enterprise transformation efforts, identifying key milestones and driving progress against goals identified.
- Offer training and build appropriate tools in partnership with partners and leaders, to support change and transformation efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, business administration, human resources, or related field preferred
- 8 to 10 years of leadership development, employee development, and organization development in a business setting
- Knowledge and experience in instructional design and distance learning and development.
- Knowledge and experience in facilitating strategic planning and organizational change initiatives.
- Independently motivated with proven ability to follow through on initiatives
- Highly engaging and collaborative style in working cross-functionally
- Strong internal consulting skills, facilitation skills, and communication skills with employees at all levels.
- Project management experience
- Experience designing and implementing performance management programs preferred.
- Supervisory or staff management experience preferred
- Ability to handle confidentiality in a professional and appropriate manner.