Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Updating and adjusting marketing plan and promotion activities
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Supporting on making plan, preparing and organizing for Sales & events
- Preparing promotion and sales policies announcement
- Leading, planning and implementing Sales & projects
- Follow-up and support Sales & activities
- Study competitors' activities, competitor’s policy
- Translate documents as required
- Working closely with the RMs to obtains market information and feedback
- Weekly and Monthly report to Head of Sales and Marketing
- Complete tasks assigned by Head or Deputy Head of Marketing Department and BOD
- Education and Knowledge : Graduated from the intermediate vocational school and up
- Skills: Fluently with Microsoft office and Team work skill
- Abilities: memorize and complete well the assigned job
- Work carefully, not to mistake in text and payment
- Work independently
- Work pressure
- Good communication
- Experience: 2-year experience up
- Make good relationship with all colleagues of the company.
- Make affair relationships with outer organizations when needed.
- Have right to make proposals concerning tasks.
- Have right to ask for better working conditions to fulfill his tasks and duties.
- Receive benefits which are compliance with labor laws.
- Be paid salary, bonus, business fee, trip allowances and other payments according to the policies of the company.