- Directing all inland transportation activities.
- Communicating effectively with internal teams, clients, service providers.
- Have experience of solving problems concerning transportation, imports or exports or customer issues
- Familiar with negotiation with local trucking companies for price.
- Responsible for job arrangement and controlling operation activities of import/export customs clearance and transportation (FCL, LCL).
- Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs.
- Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency.
- Handle Service Contracts between Company with Service Providers
- Lead the 6-staff team of customs clearance & transportation (FCL, LCL)
- Arrange training program about company guideline or operation process.
- Improve bottom line results by collecting customer feedback for management review and/or suggesting ways to enhance work efficiency.
- Handle the other task assigned by Team Leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, major in Economics, Foreign Trade, Sea Transport is an advantage
- Good command of written / spoken English, Chinese language capability will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in computer literate, such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skill, customer focused, achievement driven, teamwork and able to work under pressure.
- 2 year experience in shipping and/or logistics related field.