The Assistant Brand Manager provides effective support to Brand Manager to ensure job completion and there by contribute to good results of the designated brand(s).
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Band Manager in new product development projects from concept to launch involving artwork designers’ contacts, packaging & perfumer suppliers’ contacts, panels’ tests, surveys.
- Provide assistance to Brand Manager in marketing activities such as consumer promotion, event organizing, outdoor ads, media booking/monitoring (working with Trade Marketing Manager, Media Manager in the process).
- In conjunction with Brand Manager, coordinate with R&D and Operations teams in product development process.
- In conjunction with Brand Manager, coordinate with Sales Manager/Executive in organizing consumer /trade activities.
- Monitor actual ATL spending of the designated brand and update Brand Manager its status on monthly basic.
- Work with promotion and sale team and make regular market visits to enhance market understanding.
- Maintain up - to – date guard-books of own and competitors advertising, merchandising materials and marketing activities.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance when required.
3. RECRUTING REQUIREMENT:
- University degree in Marketing or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years marketing experience.
- Proficient in English and Microsoft software.
- Strong sense of initiative, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance.
- Able to work independently, professionally and be a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Reputation for sincerity, honesty and reliability.