- Support OM team on orders validation and their CHD (Confirmed Handover Date) with suppliers for every order download.
- Analyze Capacity Planning Report (capacity availability vs. actual orders), provide to OM team in order to optimize available capacity if any.
- Analyze production reports (WIP, output, packing ect…), physical checking from incoming component / materials, cutting, sewing and output of the factory to ensure the production plan is carried out for Key Account customers or special projects.
- Identify if there is big gap between production plan and reality that lead to potential delay, workout with suppliers the recovered plan, inform related parties (customers, shipping ect…) this potential delay and actions to catch up.
- Daily communicate / cooperate with related parties (QA, Developer, material teams ect…) to settle: Current issue, Potential impact (Material delivery/quality, packing instruction, AD supply ect…) To achieve the delivery plan.
- Support / follow up special requirement from customers if any (extra test request, shipment improvement, photoshoot sample, TOP samples ect…)
- Identify gaps of suppliers’ internal communication / process / procedure in handling the company orders, highlight to suppliers’ teams for improvement. Share best practices among suppliers to all including the company team.
- KPIs: Factory's on time, Project implementation timeline and quality, Customer satisfaction, Business growth within the suppliers ad Vietnam Branch, Delivery performance
- Education: University and College graduated, preferably in merchandising, business management
- Professional: 3-5 years in garment business
- IT Skills: Word, Excel, familiar to SAP, GTN,
- Language skills: Good command of written and spoken English. Proficient in Vietnamese/Mandarin is an advantage