- To cooperate & amp; support Finance Manager of the Factory in leading the Finance & Accountsfunction for the assigned BU across Vietnam. (Factory in Long Thanh Province)
- To liaise closely with other managers, internal and external
Role and responsibilities:
Prepare Management Account, Cash Flow, GL transactions and reconcile the balance of bank statement.
Checking payment (bank payment voucher and petty cash voucher) and receipt (bank receipt and cash receipt).
Prepare and submit all tax reports, Social Insurance, Labor and statistics reports.
Review sale invoices and sales contract.
Review purchase contracts and purchase invoices
Record transactions and monitor data entry in SAP.
Record fixed assets, handle yearly FA counting.
Contact and work with Tax office, Custom department for their audit.
Analyze and report expenses/accounts and provide insights for improvement
Responsible for customs report, import-export documentation, working directly with customs officers in customs audit
Transfer pricing documentation
Perform other duties upon the request of FM/FC.
Required skills and experience:
- Degree in Accounting or Recognized Professional Accounting qualification.
- ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification
Language and computer proficiency:
- English proficiency,
- SAP experience preferred
- Inventory control: raw materials, finished products, packaging and spare parts
- Minimum 2 years-working experience as Chief Accountant. FMCG domain experience is preferred
- Tracking actual expenses, capex spending compared to budget
- Control compliance tax declaration obligations arising, working with tax authorities and state agencies.