Part I: General Information
Job Title : Alternative Distribution Head
Department : Sales & Distribution
Location : Ho Chi Minh City
Report to : Head of Sales & Distribution
This jobholder is responsible for development and growth of Prudential Finance products and solutions into our selected distribution partners across all markets. This position will work with senior sales, marketing and business unit management to develop growth strategies for channel partners nationwide, including:
− New business development
− Brand building strategies
− Identification and segregation of potential Market Segments
− Revenue generation through new account development and key account management
− Support Sales & Distribution by promoting all products and solutions into our distribution channel partners.
− Develop growth strategies for our distribution channel strategy including:
· formulation of marketing channel strategy
· designing marketing channels
· selecting channel partners
· motivating channel partners
· development of channel partner rebate & coop programs specific to their needs
· coordinating channel strategy with sales/marketing
· evaluating channel partner performance
· managing conflict in the channels
− Interact directly with each channel partner to ensure getting maximum benefit and exposure with each targeted program.
− Administer and monitor distribution channel management programs, including annual contracts, monthly reporting of distribution activity
− Support sales force with day to day channel management activities
− Develop key growth strategies with selected channel partners into specific markets
− Conduct specific market forecast/analysis studies
− Deliver monthly reports & ad-hoc reports; internal and externalPart VI: Job Specification / Possible Profile
(Please specify minimum qualifications of the person who can work for the position effectively)
1. Education Background : University graduate, major in Marketing, Business Administration is preferable
2. Minimum Experience : 10+ years' experience including a minimum of 5 years specific sales, marketing or customer service experience with distribution channels
3. Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge , Skill, Abilities)
− Basic knowledge : Strong relationship and account management, Business case report writing
− Competencies : Effective Negotiation, Leadership, Team Player
− Computer skill : MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
− Languages capability : Excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. Other (if any ) :
− Motivated and proactive, organization and effective time management
− Ability to work under high pressure and adapt well with fast pace environment
− Experience with CRM software tools a plusPart V: Others
- The job holder is responsible to get deep understanding and fully comply with (1) Corporate Integrity Policies (including: policies of Conflict of Interest, Anti-Fraud, Anti-Bribery & Corruption (Gift &Entertainment register), (2) Anti-Money Laundering Policy & Countering Terrorism Financing; (3) and regulation on your roles and responsibilities in operational manual.
- The job holder is responsible for reporting suspected incidents of fraud.
- This job description is reviewed on annually basis and subject to change upon business requirement.