We are seeking a confident, proactive individual with strong interpersonal skills to guide high school students and families on their path to elite colleges and boarding schools. Admissions Consultants work with students one-on-one, communicate with families, provide essay assistance, and give workshops on academic strategies. They are responsible for keeping students on track as they achieve their college admissions goals, and for keeping parents informed of their progress. In addition to working directly with students and parents, Consultants work with the rest of the team to conduct research, complete long-term projects, and more. Previous college admissions experience is preferred. Must be highly fluent in English & Korean. Training is provided.
Tracking roadmaps for students’ projects and coursework, researching opportunities, reviewing applications and essays, supporting students in various other matters related to the college admissions process, communicating with client parents.
- Bachelor's degree from a U.S. Top 50 college or university
- High fluency in English and Vietnamese (writing and speaking)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to establish rapport with students, parents, instructors and co-workers
- Knowledge and interest for higher education
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and as part of a team
- Familiarity with the U.S. college admissions process
- Strong work ethic
- Highly Desired:
- Admissions consulting/counseling experience
- Experience studying abroad during secondary school