- Order processing
AR: allocations of payments, and low volume collections
AP: invoice processing
- Allocating and verifying accounts
- Preparation of draft financial statements & company tax returns
- Assist internal stakeholders with account queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Generation of weekly and monthly reporting for management team.
- Fixed Asset, depreciation, bank, cash, inventory account.
- Manage, check, confirm all documents related to receivable, payable transactions in compliance with regulations.
- Manage and coach the team members.
- Ensure that billing of goods and services accounts receivables, accounts payable, Loan, deposit are followed up and executed on a timely basis.
- Assist client with auditing.
- Checking all of documents before we make a payment.
- Prepare document for tax inspection, tax finalization.
- Review VAT, VAT invoice using, PIT, CIT, FCT monthly , quarterly and yearly reports. Issue PIT receipt.
- Deal with tax authorities, insurance department and government authorities.
Contact with VCB HCM City, Tax Office HCM City (get and send document)
- Other jobs assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a book keeper or accounting clerk
- Excellent in English both written and spoken
- Minimum undergraduate qualification in Accounting
- Experience in working with a foreign company
- Experience in managing multiple “Profit and Loss”, Balance Sheet and Reporting
- An in-depth understanding of the Vietnamese tax system and regulations
- Experience in the logistics and freight industry
- Experience in managing foreign-owned company’s accounting needs
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Competitive salary subject to experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Laws
- 13th month salary
- 15 days of annual leave
- Annual Company trip