PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Responsible to establish and manage accounting department of the company, ensure the finance and accounting activities are in compliance with VAS and company agreements.
- Follow instructions, decisions, regulations of the Joint Venture, prevailing laws of the Government and direct instructions of the General Director
- Collecting, processing information, data records conforming to accounting objects and contents, in accordance with accountancy standards and regime.
- Controlling, supervising AR, AP, liabilities, debts settlement; manage fixed assets.
- Analyzing information, data records, consulting and proposing financial decision to the company.
- External reporting as requested by the laws and authorized by General Manager.
- Provide timely, accurate, relevant and sufficient data/reports including analysis to support other functions to fulfill their dutie
1. Manage accounting works, being responsible for financial â€“ accounting activities of the company in accordance with VAS
- Report detailed, accurate, timely expenses arising during the period.
- Receive and checking accuracy and validity of vouchers relating to receiving and payment, accounting, allocating expenses accurately as per the regulations and company agreements.
- Check legality of the vouchers regarding advance, payment, issuing materials for the production and the sale of goods of the Joint Venture; write-off un-used materials and prepare lists of receiving, issuing materials for the period, allocating expenses accurately and to the right purpose.
- Manage cash flow of the company, prepare monthly, yearly projection
- Manage inventory of materials and finish goods, stock on hand, detailing every items in every sections, department; completing accounting report to the General Director within the set out time frame.
- Manage fixed assets including annual inspection, checking every type of assets, materials, finished goods in the sections, departments
- Only perform role and responsible of Chief Accountant unless authorized by the General Director
- Able to suggest managing methods of Joint Venture and work improvement of account office.
- Being entitled to suggest the superior to provide working facilities such as office equipment, working placeâ€¦
- Be able to propose salaries adjustment in accordance with prevailing laws.
2. Accounting consolidation:
- Based on accounting books, report of other accounting staff such as material usage report, account payable, receivableâ€¦ to make monthly, yearly report. Compare and check validity, accuracy of the vouchers, report, thereafter to make consolidation reports of the company
- Reports to the authorities, to Provincial Bodies, Board of Management, Joint Venture Partners...
- Reports on salaries / wages, payment, submission to Social Insurance of Can Tho Province
- Report to JV partners if and when requested with detailed accurate, timely, relevant data/reports including requirements in a periodical manner
3. Internal control
- Ensure the compliance to company policies, external regulations, laws and company commitments to JV partners
4. Assisting the General Director
- Inspecting, arrange tendering process, negotiating, signing and review contracts for buying materials, equipment, service rendered by Joint Venture to suppliers
- Ability to uphold a strong financial and accounting control/compliance as required by MNC whilst flexible in adapting local processes to meet with business requirements
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Education: Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting and Auditing areas
- Work experience: 5 years in similar level of accounting/finance function in FMCG companies